Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
To Our Clients,
Effective immediately, the Berlin Food Pantry, in an effort to protect both our clients and volunteers, to help prevent closure of the food pantry, and to help prevent community spread of Coronavirus, COVID-19, is temporarily changing its operation to a drive through type format for distributions.
We ask for your help and patience in helping us help you and in trying our best to keep everyone safe. To do this we ask that you observe the following guidelines.
1. Clients will not be allowed in the food pantry during this time. Come to the door andyou will receive a number as usual when you arrive but please go back and wait in your cars.
2. If you are sick, stay home, do not come to the pantry. Obtain and complete a proxy form so that someone else can pick up for you, if necessary.
3. If you normally come by taxi, we suggest an alternative, if possible, for someone else to bring you, so that you can wait in a car. You will not be allowed to enter or wait in the food pantry.
4. We will be using the curbside by the pantry door for those being served so please park in the parking lot and you will be called up as we serve each client, by number.
5. Someone will meet you at your car to get your information and for you to sign your form. Your items will be prepackaged for you and brought out to your car.
Proxy forms will be passed out to everyone during distributions, but if you need one sooner please call 920-745-0357 or email email@example.com we will make arrangements for you to get a form. If you have access to the internet and a printer, the form will also be made available on our website.
You must be a registered client in order to submit a proxy form.
We realize this is a significant change to our normal operation and may be a little more difficult at first, so we ask for your patience and understanding as we work out the process. This is temporary but necessary at this time.
Mike Griffin, President
Berlin Food Pantry, Inc.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider